"Elements of a Viral Marketing Strategy
Accept this fact. Some viral marketing strategies work better than others, and few work as well as the simple Hotmail.com strategy. But below are the six basic elements you hope to include in your strategy. A viral marketing strategy need not contain ALL these elements, but the more elements it embraces, the more powerful the results are likely to be. An effective viral marketing strategy:
1. Gives away products or services
2. Provides for effortless transfer to others
3. Scales easily from small to very large
4. Exploits common motivations and behaviors
5. Utilizes existing communication networks
6. Takes advantage of others' resources
Let's examine at each of these elements briefly..."
Steak or human flesh? Let's look at our nutritional value - CNET - This week's top YouTube videos test cannibalism, as well as debunk Flat Earthers and reveal seals for the jerks they are.
1 hour ago